Since childhood, you have probably associated weddings with a beautiful white gown. While that is still the most popular and well-loved choice, modern changes in etiquette have allowed brides to be bolder and more unconventional with their attire—such as a royal blue and black wedding dress.
Below are 15 wedding dresses in royal blue and black you can use as inspiration while trying to find the perfect gown.
Royal Blue and Black Wedding Dresses You Will Fall in Love With
1. Off-Shoulder Royal Blue Wedding Dress With Appliques and Tulle Details
2. Royal Blue Ball Gown With Black and Metallic Appliques
3. Off-Shoulder Royal Blue Ombré Ball Gown With Lace Appliques
4. Floor-Length Gown With Corset Bodice
5. Royal Blue and Black Bodycon Gown With Matching Cape
6. Satin V-Neck A-Line Gown With Additional Lace Layer on the Bodice
7. Black Translucent A-Line Dress With Royal Blue Motifs
8. Sheer Gown With Full-Body Sequin and Lace Motifs
9. Royal Blue and Black Evening Dress With Astrological Motif
10. Constellation-Inspired Boat Neck Dress With Royal Blue and Black Bodice and Tulle Skirt
11. Off-Shoulder Royal Blue Gown With Black Lace-Up Corset
12. Royal Blue Off-Shoulder Dress With Sparkling Crystals
13. Black to Royal Blue Ombré High Neck Gown With Gold Specks
14. Floor-Length Royal Blue Gown With Sheer Straps and Black and White Details
15. Layered Royal Blue Gown With Sweep Train and Mesmerizing Neckline
At the end of the day, as you plan your outfit for your wedding, always prioritize your comfort and confidence. If you feel that royal blue and black will make you look and feel your best at your ceremony, then rock those colors and make them your own.